- The softest wool running socks on the market. Ultra Light weight merino wool performance no show tab running socks with reinforced heel and toe zones for durability and comfort
- 57% Ultra soft merino wool, 37% Nylon, 6% Spandex. Designed for long-lasting softness
- Quick wicking to keep feet dry; anti-microbial to keep feet fresh; vibrant colors to keep you looking good
- Lifetime Guarantee. Machine Washable. Manufactured in the USA with ultra soft merino wool. Great for hiking, biking, mountain biking, camping, trekking, trail running, walking or relaxing at a coffee shop.
- WHY MERINO? Merino wool comes from a species of sheep that produces very fine and soft wool. It is not coarse and itchy like other wool socks, but amazingly soft, while still retaining all of the wool’s other wonderful properties. Your new favorite socks. Buy some today.
These are the softest wool running socks on the market.CloudLine premium merino wool hiking socks come in 3 weights – this listing is for the Ultra Light No Show Tab Running version. Knit in the USA with ultra fine premium merino wool. These socks are great for running, trailrunning, hiking, biking, trekking, or walking.Premium merino wool means you won’t have any blisters, even after long runs. Moisture wicking means your feet stay cool and dry. Here at Cloudline we have the freshest feet in America. Treat your feet to a pair of CloudLine premium merino wool no show tab running socks today. Run with confidence. Adventure with comfort. Experience the Cloudline. Long lasting softness. Machine washable. 57% Ultra Soft Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 6% Spandex. Anti-microbial. Reinforced heel and toe zones for durability. Vibrant colors. Trail tested on only the most rugged terrain. The Cloudline 100% satisfaction guarantee: You can be confident that you are going to love these socks as much as we do, or your money back. That’s our guarantee. Disclaimer: These socks will ruin “those regular running socks” for you. Don’t worry though. Here at Cloudline, we embrace the sock connoisseur.
Why Merino? Merino wool comes from a special breed of sheep that has extremely fine and soft wool. It is nothing like the coarse & itchy wool that most of the cheap wool socks are made with. The ultra-fine fibers make the finished product super soft and comfortable, but they also retain all the other wonderful properties of wool, which means your socks are quick wicking, breathabile, quick drying, cool in the summer and warm in the winter, even when wet.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon