- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- A more traditional sock construction technique that produces classic linear patterns and heather textures, outer nylon plaiting knits the stretch yarns in the outer layers of the sock and the body yarn on the inside. Reinforcing yarns woven into the stretch shell increase durability, while wool fibers sit closer to the skin for maximum insulation.
- Top-to-Toe cushioning increases comfort in heavy, high-volume footwear like hiking and winter boots. Cushioning loop knit along the instep and up the shaft of the sock adds insulation while protecting the foot from stiff boot tongues and uppers.
- Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Has a Helicase sock ring to help keep your socks together
Hiking three miles before dawn through knee-deep snow to surprise a sleeping trophy bull isn’t a job for just any sock. The Cedar Falls is an extra-heavyweight, over-the-calf sporting sock made for sub-zero days on the game trail or wading frozen tributaries, featuring 100% US-grown merino wool for warmth and full cushioning up the shaft and over the instep for comfort. You’ll need all you can get when there’s 400 pounds of elk to carry out to the truck, a pack of coyotes in the distance, and only an hour left until sundown.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon