- SUPERIOR COMFORT: There’s nothing better than being cozy and free in clothing. Hanes designs their clothes with soft, durable fabric. You’ll love it so much you’ll never want to get changed.
- RANGE OF MOVEMENT: No one likes clothing that’s limiting and restrictive so Hanes brings you apparal that offers a full range of movement and flexibility in your threads. So from yoga to lounging, your clothes are the perfect fit.
- STAY IN STYLE: You want to look good and feel good in your clothes, so Hanes designs clothing that flatters and fits so even when you’re in your sweatpants, you look like a million bucks.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Hanes prides themselves on their ethical business practices and the success of their responsibility program that strives to improve workplaces, communities, and the environment so you can be proud of you clothes.
- TRUSTED DURABILITY: Hanes understands that clothes are an investment. You want them to hold up through both your work and leisure so they’ve designed their apparal to fit your needs for time to come.
HanesBrands is a socially responsible manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday basic apparel under some of the world’s strongest apparel brands in the Americas, Europe and Asia, as well as in Australia and South Africa. Our iconic innerwear and activewear apparel brands found in the United States and elsewhere include include Hanes, Champion, Playtex, Bali, Maidenform, JMS/Just My Size, Wonderbra and Gear for Sports. Outside the United States, we also have dominant national and regional brands, including DIM, Nur Die/Nur Der, Lovable, Abanderado, Shock Absorber, Zorba, Sol y Oro, Rinbros, Track N Field and Ritmo.
We are the world’s largest marketer of basic apparel. We sell bras, panties, shapewear, sheer hosiery, men’s underwear, children’s underwear, socks, T-shirts, sweatshirts, fleece and other activewear. In the United States, we sell more units of intimate apparel, male underwear, socks, shapewear, hosiery and T-shirts than any other company.
We take great pride in our strong reputation for ethical business practices and the success of our Hanes for Good corporate responsibility program for workplace practices and community and environmental improvement. The company is the only apparel producer to ever be honored by the Great Place to Work Institute for its workplace practices in Central America and the Caribbean. In the United States, the company has earned the Forbes magazine Best Place to Work honor. Hanes has won U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Energy Star sustained excellence recognition for seven consecutive years. Hanes has significant goals for reducing energy use, carbon emissions and water use and publicly reports its progress each year. More information about our Hanes for Good corporate responsibility initiatives may be found at www.HanesForGood.com
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon