- QUALITY MIDWEIGHT BASELAYER: 100% Merino Wool soft and comfortable. Easy care technology means your merino is machine washable and dryable. Versatility and warmth make this three-season merino wool 1/4 zip thermal an essential part of your outdoor gear.
- CRAFTED TO FIT: Sizes XS to 3XL in a regular fit. Minus33 offers a great size selection. Outfitting anyone from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play.
- EXPERIENCED BRAND: Although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004.
- IMPORTED: As the legacy of a 100+ year old USA based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool 230 g/m2 Interlock knit construction.
- 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool 230 g/m2 Interlock knit construction
- Mock neck for added insulation and 1/4 zip for venting
- Flat lock seams to prevent chafing and machine washable and machine dryable
- Weight of Garment Size Large = 11.85 oz. (336 grams)
Versatility. Versatility. Versatility. If you haven’t guessed it already, this ¼ zip is extremely versatile! Comprised of our Midweight fabric, it provides the extra warmth and insulation you need when battling the cold. Ideal for when temperatures vary throughout the day, zip it up to utilize the mock neck or unzip it to vent out unwanted body heat. Take it on your next outing and you’ll soon find you won’t leave home without it!
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Minus33, a division of L. W. Packard Company, Inc. warranties our product to be free of material and manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, negligence, and insect damage is not covered by the warranty.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
If our woolen apparel does not perform to your satisfaction, return it within 30 days for a 100% refund of the purchase price.
Buy with confidence from Amazon