- SUPER COMFORTABLE – Built to provide comfort, wick water, and prevent blisters over long miles
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION – Made for outdoor sports like Spartan Race and Tough Mudder, but comfortable for running, hiking, training and all-day wear
- MEDIUM ANKLE COMPRESSION – Keeps out trail debris and mud
- VENTED MESH TOP – Breathable mesh reduces heat and increases comfort
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Small (Men 5-7 / Women 6-8), Med (Men 7-9 / Women 8-10), Large (Men 10-13 / Women 11-13)
Top outdoor athletes know that choosing the right gear is critical to maximizing performance. Those looking to gain a competitive edge require gear built specifically to handle the toughest conditions of their sport. These tough mud run socks excel on the open trail, in mud runs, obstacle courses and adventure races. The MudGear 1/4 Crew Trail Sock was custom designed by accomplished footwear craftsman Nate Banks, who has designed footwear for several top sports brands. Nate was drawn to the challenge of designing a sock for a sport that includes long miles and full submersion. The result is a strongly functional trail sock with exciting performance features. A relatively high ankle band is tight enough to keep out dirt and rocks, but is not a tight compression fit. There is good ventilation on the lower arch and upper foot for air flow and to help with drainage. The sock wears comfortably despite being built to shed water quickly.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon