- Sooty Smith professional socks – chosen by national cycling team (2014 Inches Asian Games, 2016 Rio Olympics).
- Mercerized Merino Wool – even softer than common merino wool with better shine + mesh structure
- Integrated elastane for comfort and tight fit, extended durability and achilles tendon support
- Crew length (approx. 5 inch up from your peach bone), SS = Size 9 (US Women Shoes 5.5-8 = Men 4.5-7) or M = Size 10 (US Men Shoes 7-9.5 = Women 8-10.5)
- Machine or hand wash cold water, tumble dry low, only non-chlorine bleach, do not iron
Socks chosen by national cycling team (2014 Inches Asian Games, 2016 Rio Olympics) – Developed by pro, chosen by pro. We are not satisfied with ‘just’ merino wool. We only use ‘Mercerized Merino WoolTM’ for our outdoor hiking boots socks, resulting even more shining and softer feeling socks than common merino wool socks. These socks will provide all the great properties of wool socks while providing achilles tendon support, extra foot protection with double cushioning, better moisture wicking with integrated mesh structure and superior overall feet support by applying integrated elastane applied with different tensions on different parts of the foot. Sooty Smith means ‘blacksmith smeared with soot, and it is a name containing pride and will as manufacturer which has been manufacturing socks with master’s spirit for a long period of time. Based on original technology obtained in the course of producing high-price professional outdoor brand socks, for 20 years, Sooty Smith is realizing actual function enhancing your performance. All socks are produced by Sooty Smith’s own planning and design and are presented to consumer after a long period of test. Sooty Smith is releasing a variety of products optimized for each outdoor activity and manufacturing all products according to our own 3 standards. It is Sooty Smith’s GUARANTEED WORKMANSHIPTM – Rule #1 : Comfort fit. Rule #2 : Durable finishing. Rule #3 Independent performance –
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon