- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding in the ball and heel specifically engineered for enhanced mobility and maximum protection, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioning in the shin, instep and arch protects against abrasion and boot pressure and for a better fit and more comfort.
- Spandex top holds in place all day.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
Thorlo, the originator of the activity-specific sock, is a family-owned company that designs and manufactures sock products for everything from hiking to tennis to hunting. Every pair of Thorlo’s socks–from original concept to finished product–is made in North Carolina. Thorlo goes to great lengths to ensure that its manufacturing processes are using only recycled or recyclable paper in its packaging. The company provides foot health support through innovative product design. Thorlo recently introduced their “Levels of Protection” system for some of their products to make it easier for the active individual to choose the product that best suits their needs. With an easy 3-2-1 system, consumers can choose the appropriate protection based on the intensity of their activity and their chosen footwear. This heavyweight Thorlos is ready for combat. Designed especially for military and tactical boots to enhance mobility and maintain foot health under extreme field operations. Classified as a Protection Level 3 product, Combat Boot Thorlos offer the most protection available (beyond what any other sock can provide today), and may require a 1/2-size larger shoe. 30-Day No Risk Trial – Thorlos feel better than your “ordinary socks” or your money back.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon